Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I can receive calls, take messages, but cannot call out,

Customer Question
I can receive calls...

I can receive calls, take messages, but cannot call out

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

DECT 6.0 plus

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Last couple of days. changed batteries, but indicator said it is charged. tried dialing cell phone, but no difference

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
9/10/2017
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 11 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the "...DECT 6.0 plus..."

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.

KX-TG4741

Appreciate the additional information.

And to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted other than the above "...tried dialing cell phone..."