Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I can record a message for missed calls, but when the phone…

Customer Question
I can record a...

I can record a message for missed calls, but when the phone is called, there are only 4 quick beeps and it does not record a message.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

Model I6789

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

A few weeks, tried to reset to default message, now nothing records

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
9/9/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 9 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Could you please go to the main base station, and press the ANS ON/OFF button, once, then call the home line from another phone and tell me what happens?