Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Ringer doesn't work on two of three handsets. How can I fix…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl, Ringer...

Hi Pearl, Ringer doesn't work on two of three handsets. How can I fix that. And, one handset is in Spanish not English.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Panasonic KX TGA 402

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

KX-TGA402

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Not sure if I was specific enough. Only one handset is in English and has a ringtone. One is in Spanish with no ring and the third doesn't have a ring tone. I think that's it. Probably a simple fix...just done't know how. Phill

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
9/8/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 11 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello Phil & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? Since this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base station (model sent is for a cordless handset).

2) WHEN were these issues first noticed?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.

*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I may NOT be available by phone.
Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks