Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I have my main Pansonic in my Kitchen dinning area and my…

Customer Question
I have my...

I have my main Pansonic in my Kitchen dinning area and my second phone both came together as a set. Problem is my second phone is connected to powers trans. in my den and there is no phone line. Now the phone rings but all I get is a click and no talk, I can't find my info that came with the phone. I believed I missed something when installing same.

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

I am not sure maybe two or three years its a (white KX-TGE A20) I THINK THE PRINT IS SO SMALL I CAN HARDLY READ IT.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I DON'T RECALL, I DID MOVE IT TO MY LIVING ROOM ON THE 1ST FLOOR AND IT WORKED FINE . IS THERE A POSSIBILITY THAT BEING ON THE SECOND FLOOR OF MY DEN THAT I'MHAVING THIS DIDCONNECT?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

ALL I CAN SAY AT THIS TIME IS THAT WHEN THE BATTERY IS LOW THE WINDOW OF THE PHONE STATES (CHARGE FOR 7 HOURS) WHEN NOT IN THE BASE.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
9/8/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 9 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base station (model sent is for a cordless handset).

2) Can you CONFIRM that when the handset is MOVED CLOSER to the MAIN BASE it starts to function properly?

3) Have the batteries in ANY of the handsets been replaced recently - or EVER?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I may NOT be available by phone.
Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

Decline
NO

May I ask what the "Decline" and "NO" responses are for?

If they are for the phone call request, please see my first note, posted again below.

I AM NOT SATISFIED WITH THE ANSWER
DECLINE

Hi again,

No Answer has been provided yet.

I have only sent a note asking for MORE DETAILS - so we can look into the issue.

Please scroll UP and read that note again, and reply here - if you can.

i WILL DISCONTINUE THIS CONVERSATION AND QUIT THE PROPOSED HELP.
NO,DECLINE
CLOSE

Declining help which you asked for is of course your choice.

If you have ANY concerns about your account or site operation, You can contact the Customer Service department at the following page:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

You should also have an option on that page to contact Customer Service via email, chat, or phone.

Please let me know if you have any more questions - about your phone system - now or in the future.

Take Care, Greg A.

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer