How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Pete Your Own Question
Pete, Engineer
Category: Phone Systems
Satisfied Customers: 18137
Experience:  Over 16 years experience installing and repairing electronics.
Type Your Phone Systems Question Here...
Pete is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a Panasonic KX-TV50 coupled with a KX-NCP500. I would

Customer Question

I have a Panasonic KX-TV50 coupled with a KX-NCP500. I would like to know where I can obtain a Communication Assistant Software that shows incoming and outgoing telephone number on my PC. Can you help please.
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: No use purchase about 5 year ago. Phone Model VOiP KX-NT343.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None. I do not have the communication assistant program on my newer computer. Old computer was retired. My Name is*****: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No. Just need the Communication Assistant download information and cost.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

You can obtain the software from the Panasonic website:

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.