Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I have a Panasonic phone, model KX-TG3645 an I'am not able…

Customer Question
I have a Panasonic phone...
I have a Panasonic phone, model KX-TG3645 an I'am not able to make a 3 way bussiness conference call,so i would like the steps to do this.If this is going to cost me just to get the steps to do this,I will return the phone to the retailer an disconitue use of all Panasonic products now an in the future.
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/8/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 11 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

To be clear, this is a paid support service, it is not free help regardless of the brand and model, you'd have the same cost regardless of using a panasonic or other brand. Do you wish to continue?

I’ve attempted to accept your call request, but it appears to have failed on your end due to a payment issue. You may need to increase your deposit or call your bank to clear a security hold on your account (the 2nd charge is usually what triggers this, not a problem with the card number/info).

If you prefer to continue here in chat, that is fine too. Just let me know either way.

Thanks,

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.