Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Phone Systems

How do you clear the message on answering machine, Uniden

Customer Question
How do you clear the...
How do you clear the message on answering machine
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: Uniden sect 6.0
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I moved want to change greeting but can't clear old greeting tried clearing many ways clarify model is dect6.0
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
9/8/2017
Electronics Technician: Eric, Technician replied 4 months ago
Eric, Technician

Hey there! my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I will do all I can to provide you with excellent service and answer your questions as quickly as possible. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• The offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept a request for one if you wish, but you do not have to.
  • Please keep this browser open, so that we do not lose contact. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will continue helping you until your question is 100% answered, please ask as many follow up questions as you want to.

Use the following steps to delete your messages on the Uniden Dect 6.0 device. Please take two seconds to rate my service before you leave today at the top of this page. Remember it is my service you are rating and nothing else. If you feel my service has been anything but excellent, or you have follow up questions, please let me know before rating :)

Bookmark this link to ask me questions directly in the future: http://bit.ly/AnswersByEric

FROM A HANDSET:

1. Press the Envelope/Mute button
  2. While it is playing messages, press the 4 button on the phone to delete them

FROM THE BASE UNIT

1. Begin playing a message
  2. Press the button with a circle and a line through it to delete that message
  3. OR to delete all messages, when nothing is playing on the Base and the phone is in standby, press the circle button with the line through it, and then press it again to confirm, and this deletes all messages.
Eric, Technician