Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I need to uncouple an existing phone from the base and add a…

Customer Question
I need to uncouple...

I need to uncouple an existing phone from the base and add a new phone

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

Six months old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Nothing wrong with the old phone except the keys are sticking because someone spilled syrup on the keys so I bought a new phone

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
9/8/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 11 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

What is the model number of the phone system? Do you have a replacement handset already and if so what is its model number also?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.