Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I bought 1 Vtech gradel with 2 phones, I wanted 3

Customer Question
I bought 1 Vtech...

I bought 1 Vtech gradel with 2 phones, I wanted 3 extentions, the salesman sold me another cradel with 1 phone and told me to pair it with the cradel of 2 phones, I dont seem to succeed in doing the , can you help or advise me

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

,I bought it yesterday

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

When I set up the cradel with 2 phone eg. date & time, all phones were paired except the 3rd one from the other cradel.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just want to have 3 phones + the cradel one all paired

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
9/7/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 11 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

What is the model of your current system and of the new handset?