Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I have forgotten how to program a phone # in my automated…

Customer Question
I have forgotten how...

I have forgotten how to program a phone # in my automated numbers

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

At least 15 years,

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I can't find the manual to find the answer. I am trying to change a phone # that is currently programed

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
9/7/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 11 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your phone(s).

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Make & Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base station.

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I may NOT be available by phone.
Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

What is the total cost? I do not want an additional charge if the answer is by phone
Did you get my reply as to the amount of the call. Please tell me the total cost of an answer by phone as opposed to an answer by text.
I am waiting for a reply as to the total cost of phone consultation. I won't authorize any amount unless I get an answer to a twice asked price.
Please cancel all replies. I have changed my mind about my issue and want to cancel any responses to my initial question.

Hi again,

Sorry for any delay.

We experts are "users" of this site - just like you - and have no access to ANY of your private information or account - including any fees.

If you have ANY concerns about your account or site operation, You can contact the Customer Service department at the following page:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

You should also have an option on that page to contact Customer Service via email, chat, or phone.

Please let me know if you have any more questions - about your phone system - now or in the future.

Take Care, Greg A.