Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Wish to increase number of rings on my Panasonic phone with…

Customer Question
Wish to increase number...

Wish to increase number of rings on my Panasonic phone with answering machine. Have lost manual so don't know model.

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

Between two to four years

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just tried to access all Panasonic phones with answering machines

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
9/7/2017
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 11 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Try this procedure:

On your handset, do this sequence:

MENU

#

2 1 1

use up/down arrow buttons to select the desired setting for number of rings (which can be 2 rings to 7 rings, or 'Toll saver' which answers in 2 rings *if* you have new recorded messages, and answers in 5 rings when there are no new recorded messages.)

And then you press SAVE, and then OFF.

That should do the change in number of rings. If not, let me know of any difficulty by Reply To Expert and I will help you further.

If that answers your question, a five-star rating would be appreciated. Thank you.