Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

We are having trouble with 2 phones (not cell). They beep

Customer Question

We are having trouble with 2 phones (not cell). They beep and keep saying the battery is low. I don't know where to get that type of a battery
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: OLD maybe 6 years.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: About 4-5 months. Have tried no troubleshooting. A technician was out here several years ago and fixed whatever our problem was.
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 month ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base station.

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I may NOT be available by phone.
Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks