Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

How am I guaranteed that if I explain everything in a clear…

Customer Question
How am I guaranteed...

How am I guaranteed that if I explain everything in a clear and detail oriented manner that the technician will be able to help me and not me paying to find out he/she cant help me in which case would I get a refund ?

Technician's Assistant: We have a 30 day refund policy so you can simply email***@******.*** and they will try to fix your problem or refund your money.

Can you connect me with a tech pleaser please*

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?

Its a office phone and there are two different types of models

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

One is kx-t7731 and the other is kx-t7630 and I have tried to connect them every which way possible but to no avail, even tho I am able to get a dial tone for all three of them, one of two of them cannot receive calls no matter how I set them up but other than that they work fine also there is a button designated to page out in a speaker and it also doesn't work anymore

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope that's it thank you

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
Answered in 6 days by:
9/12/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Customer Service replied 9 months ago
Josh, Customer Service

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

I apologize that you had to wait for a response.

Do you still need help with your issue?