Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Phone Systems

Trying to start this answering system I am about to give up.

Customer Question
trying to start this answering...
trying to start this answering system
I am about to give up. Cannot seem to get this website working
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
8/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 3 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist you today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your answering system.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Model Name & Number of the answering system you are working with?

2) The AGE of the device?

3) WHEN did this issue first begin (or was noticed)?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you see ANY requests for "additional services" - such as a phone call - please understand that these are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.

Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

Have no idea what you are referring to. Let's just cancel this operation

Hi again,

This is referring to the question you asked here - at the top of this page (scroll UP to see that question).

Also: We experts are "users" of this site - just like you - and have no access to ANY of your private information or account.

If you have ANY concerns about your account or site operation, You can contact the Customer Service department at the following page:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

Please let me know if you have any more questions - about your answering system - now or in the future.

Take Care, Greg A.

(im)

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer