Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Residential and commercial systems.
59725966

I have a KX-T7736 telephone system installed in my home. A

Customer Question

I have a KX-T7736 telephone system installed in my home. A lighting strike near my home has knocked out the control panel for my home system. None of my several phones are getting a signal. I am looking for a service tech come in and fix the problem. I live in Naples, Fl.
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: About 9 years
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: System has been out for a week. Had electrician check to see that the control panel has a signal coming in, but nothing coming out.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I think that is it.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Do you still need help with this? I see your question is still open. If you can let me know your zip code, I can find you an authorized panasonic installer to come out and service this for you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
34119
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Thank you,

Here are your closest options:

Wired Telecom: 800\611\4990

Legacy Telecom: 855\828\8324

Lakewood Ranch Telecom: 239\495\3399

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as this is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/2rRmuH2 and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,