Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

My cordless phones have started, My cordless phones have…

Customer Question
My cordless phones have...

My cordless phones have started

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

My cordless phones have started ringing erratically at any time day or night. sErvice is time warner tv,phone and will find.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

One week. Two tech can find nothing wrong he did change old connections for new

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
8/7/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 11 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you tell me a bit more about the problem please:

1) If you have multiple handsets (within the same system), does this happen with all of them?
2) Are there other phones or even a fax, outside of this system but on the same line? If so are they working properly?
3) Is this a landline from the local phone/cable company, or a VOIP service (vonage/magicjack/etc)?
4) Do you have dsl service on the same line?
5) Full model of the phone(s) (printed on sticker on the main base station, not the handset)

1----yes--yes ; 2----no ; 3----Time Warner cable with modem, TV, Phones and internet ; 4---- I assume time warner is DSL. I don't know the difference; 5----KX TGF 340

Is it possible for you to try to test another phone, even just temporarily. An old corded or wall phone would be ideal if you could pick up a cheap one at walmart, borrow from a neighbor for a bit, etc and observe if it has the same problem.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.