Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

Just purchased a Panasonic KX-TGL463S answering system,

Customer Question

Just purchased a Panasonic KX-TGL463S answering system, serial 7CBCA035575. I can't find any documentation telling me how to access messages from a remote phone.
JA: When were you last able to use your phone?
Customer: Phone works fine and I can access messages at our home. I cannot find instructions on how to access them from a remote phone, outside the home.
JA: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The smartphone expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.
Customer: We don't seem to be talking about the same instrument. I bought a telephone answering machine.
JA: Anything else you want the smartphone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No - I thought I was talking to someone now, not a robot.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 2 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your phone/answering system.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) When you TRIED to access the system from a remote phone, was the Panasonic answering system reached, and could you leave a message - that can later be listened to at home?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I may NOT be available by phone.
Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

Expert:  Greg A. replied 2 months ago.

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)