Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

We live in north Austin, TX and have Panasonic cordless

Customer Question
John, we live in...

John, we live in north Austin, TX and have Panasonic cordless phones that we can not get to work. We would very much appreciate a house visit by a technician to get theses phones working. As you can tell we are anything but expert in installing these. If you can refer us to a tech inin Sustin area of have on call us

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

Panasonic digital cordless phone KX-TGD210. I am unable to install them.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Digital? What have you tried so far?

A call back to me will not help as the phones are not working. I have installed batteries. but I need help at the house to go further.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?

Bob and Anne Hornick

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
8/6/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 11 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Hello Bob and Anne,

These phone are actually fairly simple to install and are intended to be a do it yourself job. I can probably guide you through it here, or by phone if you have access to a cell phone.

I could certainly help you to find a local installer to come out, but it won't be economical - you'd be looking at $150+ on average to install a phone that probably cost you less than $50.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.