Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I bought a KX-TGA660 phone. I thought that the old base

Customer Question
I bought a KX-TGA660...

I bought a KX-TGA660 phone. I thought that the old base would work and threw away the new base. Can I buy another base only?

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Ten days

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Phone Systems
8/6/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 1 year ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

What is the model of your old base? It is printed on the main base station and starts with kx-tg.

How many handsets do you have with the old system? Was it just a single handset with the new one that is now missing the base?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.