Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I have a vtec model CS6716-2, I don't know how old it is but…

Customer Question
I have a vtec...

I have a vtec model CS6716-2

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I don't know how old it is but I've had it a while. Make and model entered above.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have gone back to a landline instead of VOIP a few days ago and haven't been able to set up voicemail. I've read the instructions that came with the phone and went thru directory

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
8/6/2017
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 11 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the VTech phone.

And which phone company is the service provider for the land line / home phone?

And please confirm that you would want to use the phone company's VoiceMail serve rather than the VTech's builtin answering system