Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

My ringer is shut off how do i turn it on. Thank You. C56719…

Customer Question
My ringer is shut...

My ringer is shut off how do i turn it on. Thank You

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

C56719 snsj003826348

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone system? What have you tried so far?

Quite some time

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
8/4/2017
Electronics Technician: Jason Jones, Customer Service replied 11 months ago
Jason Jones, Customer Service

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

Please, follow the instructions below to turn the ringer back on:

- Press MENU when the handset is not in use.

- Press or to highlight Ringers, and then press SELECT.

- Press or to select Ringer volume, and then press SELECT.

- Press or to sample each volume level. Press SELECT to save your selection. Then the handset returns to the previous menu. You hear a confirmation tone.

Once you do that, you will be all set.

Rating me on the top of the page doesn't cost anything extra. Rating is how I am given credit. If you don't rate, doesn't give you a refund.

I would really appreciate it if, you could take a moment and rate me on the top of this page by clicking the Stars and clicking the Submit button on the top of this page.

Thank you,
***** *****

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with --For ***** ***** Only!--

My Profile page:
http://JasonFixedit.com

Your advice is not working

How far along in the process did you get? Did you have any issues following the instructions?