Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

Byname is Joanne I have the Panasonic cordless phone Model

Customer Question

byname is***** have the Panasonic cordless phone Model KX-TGEA20 which is displaying "Voice mail msg via phone co..."
JA: How long has this been going on with your KX-TGEA20? What have you tried so far?
Customer: For about a month when I access theviucemail my code is dialed and then there is silence then a busy tone. the light at the top of the phone is blinking and the noise reduction button is on
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: my telephone number is(###) ###-####
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Louie replied 2 months ago.

Hi Joanne and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the base unit.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Model: KX-TG465SK
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
NO
Expert:  Louie replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for your kind understanding of automated-systems / machine-generated followups, ads & offers.

Please click HERE. Have you tried / can you please try these instructions?