Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I have a EL52201 system 2 headsets, but 1 suddenly lost the…

Customer Question
Good morning Technician's Assistant:...

Good morning

Technician's Assistant: Hello. How can I help?

I have a EL52201 system 2 headsets

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

But 1 suddenly lost the screen

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

No screen but its on, i can hear tone and answer calls

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?

The systems is about 3 yrs old

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/4/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 8 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) When you say "suddenly lost the screen", does that mean that the screen is DARK, OR does it still "light up" - but has no TEXT or icons showing?

2) Do ALL handsets have this issue, or just one?

this same phone line and if so, are they working properly?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I may NOT be available by phone.
Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer