Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I need a number to talk to someone, Panasonic One minuite,

Customer Question
I need a number...

I need a number to talk to someone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Panasonic One minuite

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic product?

KX TGF383

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?

Back ground light. I can't read it

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
8/4/2017
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 9 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially and to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted.

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer