Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I am the new owner of a KX-TG6813 digital system phone. I am…

Customer Question
I am the new...

I am the new owner of a KX-TG6813 digital system phone. I am shamefully admit that I do not know where is the OK button on the phone and I do not know how to arrange the hour and date on the phone. Please help me

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

The phone is new

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It is nnew and I just want to activate it

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Phone Systems
8/4/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 1 year ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

The OK button is under OK when it shows on the screen, it is not always there

But to change the hour and date

Press the button on the top right under the screen then #101

Then follow the onscreen instructions to change the Date and Time

Let me know how you go please