Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

Am trying to put in my with your voice mail but I need to

Customer Question

am trying to put in my with your voice mail but I need to know what a PIN is
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Panasonic,2 years.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: this was the ist time I could not get on the voice
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thank you.
Category: Phone Systems
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
my phone# ***** *****(###) ###-####
Expert:  Greg A. replied 2 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your phones or voicemail service.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base unit (model should start with KX-TG).

2) What phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

3) What are you trying to "put in" the voice mail system (I think you left out a word or two above)?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I'm NOT be available by phone at the moment.
Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I bought the 3 pack of Panasonics 3 days ago from best buys,the number is ***** on the back,buti had a technician
this morning it worked for 3 hours then it went on a return of 20minutes & I could not get it put back to the time on my tv.
so that was when I heard about you on my laptop,I hope you can reach me in the morning around 9.30am I think you
should get paid by Panasonic not by me or bestbuy as this is not my fault. Please call me in the morning @(###) ###-####..
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank you,i hope I can get this dealt with.Hazel green.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
please have someone call me in the morning around 9,30am.
Expert:  Greg A. replied 2 months ago.

Hi Hazel,

If you can tell me what TIME ZONE you are in, I can TRY to call after the time you requested.

If you tell me what time it is NOW - in your area - I can figure out the time zone.

Thanks