Jason Jones, Customer Service
Experience:  I have several years experience setting up and installing phone systems.
30759776

I lost my manual. How do I get a replacement, vtech

Customer Question

I lost my manual. How do I get a replacement
JA: What's the brand/model of your phone system?
Customer: vtech DS6671d-3
JA: How long has this been going on with your DS6671D-3? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I need an operating manual. I don't remember everything about operating the phone.
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 months ago.

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

I located the manual for you and linked it below:

Manual: https://cdn-media.vtechphones.com/media/p/document2/products/%7B92C4E0D8-551B-4DED-A429-ADFEF84276CD%7D/DS6671-4__CUM_1.pdf

Rating me on the top of the page doesn't cost anything extra. Rating is how I am given credit. If you don't rate, doesn't give you a refund.

I would really appreciate it if, you could take a moment and rate me on the top of this page by clicking the Stars and clicking the Submit button on the top of this page.

Thank you,
***** *****

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with --For ***** ***** Only!--

My Profile page:
http://JasonFixedit.com