Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Phone Systems

Erasingstoredmessages, panasonickxtg6431, everythging, no…

Customer Question
Erasingstoredmessages Technician's Assistant: What's...

Erasingstoredmessages

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Panasonickxtg6431

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Everythging

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
8/3/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 6 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) Are you seeing or hearing any indications that the message system is "full"?

2) How are messages "normally" listened to (pressing PLAY button on MAIN base, pushing buttons on a handset, etc.)?

3) What phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.

*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I may NOT be available by phone.
Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 6 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

To Erase All voice messages, do as follows on your Panasonic phone's handset:
MENU
#
3 2 5

or else, you may do as follows, erasing only the messages you choose to erase:

MENU
#
3 2 4

to listen to ALL messages, new and old... as you are listening, you may erase the current message simply by pressing
ERASE
while it is still playing.

If this fails, e.g. owing to no messages being reported as being stored on the system, then tell me how you know the voicemail is full, and I will explain an alternative mode of erasing voice messages that should work in that other case, where the voicemails are not stored on the Panasonic phone at all, but elsewhere.

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.

Thanks.

Hi again,

I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer