Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Phone Systems

Answering system says enter remote access code rather than…

Customer Question
Answering system says enter...

Answering system says enter remote access code rather than our personal greeting. how do I fix this

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Just bought it at target. Don't know the model # HAS TWO HANDSETS BACK OF HANDSET READS FULL DUPLEX SPEAKERPHONE

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

SINCE WE BOUGHT THE PHONE. CAN'T FIND THE MANUAL. TRIED MENU AND RECORD ANNOUNCEMENT

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
8/3/2017
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 6 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete make and model number of the phone system.

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer