Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Phone Systems

I have a handset that's speaker phone feature doesn't work.

Customer Question
I have a handset that's...
I have a handset that's speaker phone feature doesn't work. Where can I get it repaired in my area?
JA: What's the brand/model of your phone system?
Customer: Panasonic KK-TGA 659
JA: How long has this been going on with your Panasonic system? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I don't know how long. I haven't tried anything. Is there a place I can take it?
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No.
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/3/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 3 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Unfortunately such repair is really not possible, or at least is not practical.

There are no parts available for these handsets, they are not designed to be repairable. You can however purchase a replacement handset for your system to use in place of the failed one.

You may order one of those on amazon here: http://amzn.to/2v0HX1Z

When you get it, I can help you link/register it to your existing system, if needed. The cost of a new handset is still less than half of what you would expect to pay for repairs.

Best regards,

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, just reply back on this page. If I’ve answered your question, please let me know you are satisfied, to conclude our session – this is the only way I am credited for my work as an independent technician.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

Nathan, Technician