Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I have to chamge to a 10 digit number for voice mail,

Customer Question
I have to chamge...

I have to chamge to a 10 digit number for voice mail

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Panasonic KK-TGA401

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Local telephone company just changed from 7 to 10 digits

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
8/3/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 11 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? Since this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base unit (model sent is for a cordless handset).

2) Do you have your access number "stored" in a "quick access" button of the Panasonic system?

3) What phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.

*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I may NOT be available by phone.
Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks