Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Phone Systems

I am not receiving recorded my phone messages and my

Customer Question
answering system will not play...
I am not receiving recorded my phone messages and my answering system will not play my personal recorded message. It plays the automated message instead
JA: What's the brand/model of your phone system?
Customer: V tech HD audio, that's all the information I hace. It is a one line, two twlephones system does that help?
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thanks
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
8/2/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 3 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your phones or answering system.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base unit (models usually have 2 letters, then 4 numbers).

2) How many rings is the system set to, and has that changed recently?

3) What phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

4) Do you have ANY other devices/phones (NOT part of the Vtech system) attached to this same phone line?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I may NOT be available by phone.
Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

Hi again,

I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer