Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

We have never set up voice mail on our Panasonic KX-T7731.

Customer Question
We have never set...

We have never set up voice mail on our Panasonic KX-T7731. We are now trying to do that. I instruction on how to set up Voice Mail or Program to do Voicemail.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

KX-T7731-B. I am not sure on the age maybe 10 years old?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have looked for instructions but cannot find them.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?

No that about it.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
8/3/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

The Panasonic KX-T7731 is a handset and to set up voicemail on it will require you to have a voicemail system set up on your main phone exchange system.

Do you have such a voicemail system in place?

I am not sure how can I tell? No one has ever messed with these phones before it is a very small three person office.

Who set up the system initially?

Who is the phone system administrator?

I started working for the doctor in January of this year. The doctor had someone network the system but they claim to know nothing about when I called. I know I can call an extension but am unsure on voice mail. I do have AT&T voice on the main phone line. When I spoke to AT&it they explained our phones would need to be programmed. I have talked to Panasonic and they are no help.
I would call but it is hard when we are seeing patients.

If you have a voicemail system connected to the main phone system then it can be set up, however it will require programming by someone who is familiar with how the system is already set up.

If you cannot get in touch with the original installer then let me know your zip code and I can recommend another installer in your area.

My zip code 31602
The IT that set up said he know nothing about Panasonic

In your area, you can contact Randy Sharp at VisionQuest Technology, LLC on(###) ###-####
They are based at 131 River Lane, Quitman, GA 31643.

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------

Hi, just checking in on your question. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press submit so I am credited for my time, otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Pete, Engineer