Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Need to purchase a replacement phone .how do I know which…

Customer Question
Need to purchase a...

Need to purchase a replacement phone .how do I know which one ? manual is for models cs6

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

Cs6428-2/cs6429/etc 6 yrs old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Simply lost a phone ! need to replace it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?

I think not .I tried at office depot . suggested I call you .

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
8/2/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 11 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

You would need the CS6409 handset model to replace a handset on your existing system.

You may order one of those online here: http://amzn.to/2f8jVy8

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as this is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/2rRmuH2 and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, just reply back on this page. If I’ve answered your question, please let me know you are satisfied, to conclude our session – this is the only way I am credited for my work as an independent technician.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.