Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Cannot delete old messages as per vtech instructions, hang…

Customer Question
Cannot delete old messages...

Cannot delete old messages as per vtech instructions

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

Hang on - let me check - the exact make and model is not shown - just that it's a Vtech

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just the past week - when people try to call, they get the message "the memory is full

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?

Don't know what else to report

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
8/2/2017
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 11 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the "...Vtech..."

Additionally, which auto-answering service is used; built-in into the VTech phone? ...or the VoiceMail service of the phone company?

Built-in into the VTech phone
I take it you don't have the answer. Thank you.

The model number is ***** for the specific steps.

What is the model number please?