Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Phone Systems

Block phone # Accident, Panasonic KX-tge432, don"t know what…

Customer Question
Block phone #...

Block phone # Accident

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Panasonic KX-tge432

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Don"t know what to do want to unbluck num

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the smartphone expert to know before I connect you?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
8/1/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 6 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Take a handset and key in Menu#217

this brings up the blocked numbers list, if you don’t see it right away, first choose “Block a single number”, then press select

then use the up/down buttons to scroll through and find the desired number

press the ERASE button just below the display screen

up/down to YES to confirm

Select

Off

Repeat as needed for other numbers

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as this is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/2rRmuH2 and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, just reply back on this page. If I’ve answered your question, please let me know you are satisfied, to conclude our session – this is the only way I am credited for my work as an independent technician.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

Nathan, Technician