Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Phone Systems

I am disabled, so I bought 2 phones so I wouldn, 2months, I

Customer Question
I am disabled, so I...
I am disabled, so I bought 2 phones so I wouldn
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: 2months
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I can't find my manuel.
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
8/1/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 3 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) Let's START with: What is the FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base unit.

2) Has the system been connected to a phone line yet?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I may NOT be available by phone.
Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

the phones have been working. the model is CS6929-26

Hi again and thanks for that information.

OK - if the phones are working, and all you need is the FULL manual for this system, I have a link to the electronic (PDF) version below. This version can be viewed in almost any size on a computer screen, saved to the computer, or even printed if you want to do that.

CS6929-29 Manual (and other CS6929 models)
https://cdn-media.vtechphones.com/products/CS/CS6929/CS6929-X_WEBCIB_V3_20160224.pdf
http://tinyurl.com/CS6929-29

==========================
You should see the manual appear or download when you click the link(s). If not, you will need to install a PDF Viewing program on your computer. I have another link to a no cost viewing program below - if you need it. Just be careful to UNCHECK any "optional offers" BEFORE using the "install now" button.

https://get.adobe.com/reader/

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any issues getting the manual or have any other questions about your phone system.

And when you are ready, please take a moment to rate MY service level (5-star is my goal) so that I get credit for my time helping you today.
You should see some "stars" (and SUBMIT button) to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them (you may have REFRESH your screen) or can not use them.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-

Hi again,

I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)

I just want a physical copy . I am tired of all this back and forth. if that can't just sent me a manuel for my phone, I was switch and write the ceo vetch.such bull. alan stein(###) ###-#### also you have 20 dollars of my money.

Hi again Allan,

Sorry for any delayed response.

I checked the Vtech listing for this particular system and some other resources, and it appears that the only "manual" that may have been sent is really a "2-page poster" - perhaps with some tiny print that can be hard to read for anyone.

I also did NOT see that Vtech offered a "printed copy" of ANY manual (FULL or otherwise) for this system.

BUT, I MAY be able to offer you an ADDITIONAL service - not offered by Vtech - to get you a printed copy of the FULL manual - mailed to you.

NOTE: This would NOT be a FREE service, and would be ADDED to any deposits already made.

Let me know if that sounds like an acceptable option for you.

Thanks, ***** *****

(im)

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer