Eric, Technician
Experience:  Over 10 yrs of electronics support and software development.
57442719

How to transfer pictures from my phone to my PC? Samsung

Customer Question

How to transfer pictures from my phone to my PC?
JA: What's the brand/model of your phone system?
Customer: Samsung Galaxy S5
JA: How long has this been going on with your phone system? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I plugged it into my computer with the cord. Then what?
JA: The Phone System Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Phone Systems
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Eric replied 2 months ago.

Hey there, my name is ***** ***** I will personally be assisting you today! I will do all I can to provide you with excellent service and answer your questions as quickly as possible. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• The offers you see for services like Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. If you do not wish to request one of those, then disregard them. I will let you know if I recommend we use one.
  • I am not credited for my assistance to you unless you rate my service before you leave. Please take just 2 seconds to rate at the top of this page before you exit :) If for any reason I have not provided you excellent service, please let me know before rating
  • When you rate, you are not rating your product, or this website. You are rating my service to you!

Please reply to me here once you have read the above and are ready to begin working on resolving your issue :)

Expert:  Eric replied 2 months ago.

So, there are a couple ways to do this. One of them, which most of us use is an automatic feature which "syncs" all your photos to your Google Photos account (private and secure), allowing you to access them from any computer or device. The other, is to connect your phone to your PC and transfer them as needed. Let me know which one you want to setup, and I will gladly walk you through it and have you up and running in no time :)

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Connect to my computer
Expert:  Eric replied 2 months ago.

Alright, no problem. I will get you setup with that, I do recommend thought that you look into Google Photos for the future. Give me a few moments as I type out the instructions for you to connect to your PC and download the photos.

Expert:  Eric replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for allowing me to help you today! Please keep in mind the only way this website credits me with assisting you is if you rate my service to you, so please take 2 seconds to do so. If for ANY reason you feel my service has not been anything but excellent, please let me know before rating :)

Click here and download Kies for Windows. Once you install it, reboot your PC. After your PC reboots, open Kies and then plug your Galaxy S5 into your PC using the USB cable. Now it will sync with your phone and allow you to transfer files between devices, including your photos.

Expert:  Eric replied 2 months ago.

Did you have any questions about the process? If not, please do not forget to rate me on the top of this page :)