Hi again and thanks so much for finding and sending the model number of the base.
To change the "ring count" of this system, please do the following steps - using the cordless handset - while NOT on a call.
1) Pick up the handset and press MENU soft key (button below the display).
2) Enter the code # 2 1 1 (pound-two-one-one).
3) Press the UP or DOWN arrow (top & bottom of "round key"), until the desired number of rings is highlighted.
4) Press the SAVE soft key (to save the selection).
5) Press the OFF button - to exit programming.
To see a demonstration how this should work, click the video link below.
Click Here for Video --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV702EQAoec
Please give these steps a try and let me know your results.
And please let me know if you have any more questions.
If this has helped answer your question(s), please take a moment to rate MY service level (5-star is my goal) so that I get credit for my time helping you with this question.
You should see some "stars" (and SUBMIT button) to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them (you may have to REFRESH your screen) or can not use them.
Thanks, ***** *****