Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I have the Panasonic telephone No. KX-TG9471 and cannot find

Customer Question

I have the Panasonic telephone No. KX-TG9471 and cannot find my manual for it. How can I replay the messages on it so I can listen to them again? Thanks.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: The make is KX-TG9471 2 line phone
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It's been going on for a while. I have just tried pushing some of the buttons but I cannot get it to replay messages
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, that should do it.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 2 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your phone/answering system.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) How do you normally listen to the messages? Is that by pressing a button or two on the MAIN BASE, or some other method?

2) If I can find a copy of the electronic (PDF) version of the manual for the system, would that be of help?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I may NOT be available by phone.
Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

Expert:  Greg A. replied 2 months ago.

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

By the way, I have a link to the electronic (PDF) version of system manual below. Discussion/Details about using the Answering System start on page 35. Click the link to view or download that manual.

KX-TG9471 Manual
http://tinyurl.com/KX-TG9471

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)