Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

The batter chager # PNL is bad. Will you replace it, less…

Customer Question
The batter chager...

The batter chager # PNL is bad . Will you replace it

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Less than 90 days, pn PNLC 104o

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

1-2 weeks. installed differentt phones on it. used different on it. no go.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Phone Systems
7/31/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 1 year ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

To be clear, this is a paid information and support service. I can advise you on where you may purchase a replacement part. The fee you have paid here is for information only, it does not cover the cost of the actual part which you would need to purchase elsewhere.

Can you please let me know the model number of your phone system, found on the main base station?

I can also advise you on warranty service options.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
KX--TGF 370
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
KX-TGF-370

Thank you,

The model number for the power cord for your base station should be

You may purchase a replacement unit online here: http://amzn.to/2uRDhLB

If you are referring to the battery charger (handset docking station) that is PNLC1040 which you may order here: http://shop.panasonic.com/cordless-corded-telephones/cordless-corded-telephones-accessories/telephone-replacement-accessories/PNLC1040ZB.html

These replacement parts are relatively inexpensive to purchase on your own and receive them quickly. If the phone is less than a year old however you may also opt to contact the panasonic warranty support line at 800\405\0652 to file a warranty claim and ask them to replace it for you, though it can be a long and slow process.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as this is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/2rRmuH2 and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,