Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I have set up all my hones and powered up. My phone shows…

Customer Question
I have set up...

I have set up all my hones and powered up. My phone shows message "check tel line"

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

I have set up and charged my phones KX-TG785 SK

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Messaag on phone reads "check tel line"

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Waiting patiently
I have checked the phone cord connection at both ends
I realize it's Sunday, but I have been waiting 20 minutes
It has now been an hour contact me on my cell phone(###) ###-####
Problem has been solved I no longer need your help
7/30/2017
Electronics Technician: MasterFixIt, Customer Service replied 11 months ago
MasterFixIt
MasterFixIt, Customer Service

Hi , I am Tech Michael, an expert in this field. I would be happy to help you with this issue.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating when we are finished ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

How old is your Panasonic phone system?

Also, did it seem to fail after any power outage, or move etc?

ANd was the tel line working prior to this incident?

Please explain in detail so I can help you.

Thank you

Sincerely

Tech Michael