Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I just purchased a KX-TG3645 machine. Do I charge it for 7

Customer Question

I just purchased a KX-TG3645 machine. Do I charge it for 7 hours before trying to make an outgoing call? what is the procedure for getting a dial tone?
JA: What's the brand/model of your phone system?
Customer: Panasonic KX-TG3645.
JA: How long has this been going on with your KX-TG3645? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I've hooked it up and plugged it in.
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just how to use the machine.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 2 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) How many TOTAL cordless handsets do you have with this system, and have ALL the batteries been installed and each handset allowed to charge - for AT LEAST 30 minutes?

2) Did you receive ANY operating instructions (manual) with this system?

NOTE: You SHOULD be able to use the SPEAKERPHONE feature of the MAIN BASE - to TEST and make calls - even before the handset batteries are charged up.

Simply press the SP-PHONE button on the MAIN BASE - to check for a dial tone, then dial a number with the keypad numbers.

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I may NOT be available by phone.
Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

Expert:  Greg A. replied 2 months ago.

Please try to reply HERE - on this page.

Thanks

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I'm not interested in a JUST ANSWER membership. I thought I was contacting Panasonic and paid a "good faith" $5.00. Your marketing technique is deceptive and service is slow. I will not contact you again. And please don't contact me.