Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I just purchased a cordless phone and i'm having a problem

Customer Question

I just purchased a cordless phone and i'm having a problem setting it up. can I get someone to walk me through it?
JA: What's the brand/model of your phone system?
Customer: wait onesecond,ill get you the model No.---KXTG474
JA: How long has this been going on with your phone system? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I JUST BOUGHT IT YESTERDAY. I PUT ALL THE BATTERIES IN BUT TOO DUMB OR TO OLD TO UNDERSTAND. LIKE WHAT IS .A SOFT KEY FOR EXAMPLE
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I REALLY NEED SOMEONE TO WALK ME THROUGH THE SET UP. NOT INTERESTD IN MESSAGE PORTION --JUST BASIC USE.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 2 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) Can you CONFIRM the FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? I only ask because it looks like the model sent (KXTG474) MAY be missing a letter or number.

2) Did you receive a READABLE manual with the system?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I may NOT be available by phone.
Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

Expert:  Greg A. replied 2 months ago.

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)