Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

How can i raise sound please? kx - TGD 533, reading the

Customer Question
How can i raise...

How can i raise sound please?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Kx - TGD 533

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Reading the manual only

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?

How to turn off ringer ALL THE TIME on one of the phones

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Phone Systems
7/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 1 year ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) What "sound level" are you wanting to raise (voice of person calling, ringer, etc.)?

2) What is the AGE of this system, and do you have sound level issues with only a single handset, or more than one?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** If you see ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) please understand that these are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I may NOT be available by phone.

Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks