Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I have a Panasonic phone, model KX-TG4500 and I cannot

Customer Question

I have a Panasonic phone, model KX-TG4500 and I cannot locate the instruction booklet. I need to know how to set the system up so I can forward calls to my cell phone when no one is at my place of business. Can anyone help me?
JA: What Panasonic model do you have?
Customer: I just said KX-TG4500
JA: How long has this been going on with your Panasonic phone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: There isn't anything going on. I just need to know how to set it up to forward calls to my cell phone when I'm not here
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thank you
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

How many lines do you have?