Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I need help with programming my PABX to my computer IVR

Customer Question
Hi, My name is *****...

My name is ***** ***** I need help with programming my PABX to my computer IVR system. I need to know how to take 4 phone lines and group them so they go to the IVR system then the IVR will send the caller back to the PABX and then to the hand held phones.I have the incoming lines as 1,2,3,4
I have lines 601, 602, 603, 604 going to 4 phones
I have lines 605, 606, 607, 608 going to computer IVR systemI need to group (605,606,607,608) to take all incoming calls so the IVR can then route the calls back to the phones.I am told by the IVR installer that I need this group formed and then have a group extension.
for the IVR system to work I need this Group extension created.
I asked the installer and he does not know this PABX and wanted to sell me something he uses and knows how to route.
Please help me I was told I am on my own until the phone lines are grouped by the PABX and sent to the IVR.
Thanks

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

PABX by Excelltell CS+416

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone system? What have you tried so far?

It is new

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?

Just need to get the lines to connect to the IVR

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
Answered in 6 days by:
8/3/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Customer Service replied 11 months ago
Josh, Customer Service

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

I apologize that you had to wait for a response.

Do you still need help with your issue?

Do you know how to program the PABX to be picked up by the ivr system dialocic card in the computer . It's an analog system
still have not had a response to my question