Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

How to delete a voice mail message, Panasonic model number

Customer Question

how to delete a voice mail message
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: Panasonic model number kx-tga470
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: two weeks taken batteries out and put back in
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: not at this time
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Eric replied 2 months ago.

Hey there, my name is ***** ***** I will personally be assisting you today! I will do all I can to provide you with excellent service and answer your questions as quickly as possible.

Please give me a moment to review your posted question.

Expert:  Eric replied 2 months ago.

Ok, so just to make sure, you are using a Panasonic kx-tga470 and you want to delete voicemails, correct?

Expert:  Eric replied 2 months ago.

The kx-tga470 is an additional handset attached to your base model. Can you please give me the model number from your base unit?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
for $26 I will buy another telephone from another company.
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with this but I’ll do my best to help you out.

You are seeing an automated ad by the site for a call or remote session. It is not sent by me. This is optional and may be ignored if you wish.

I can help you fix this, but there is a fee for the chat here though. The call part is optional. Buying a new phone, regardless of the brand, isn't going to make any difference here, a different phone still won't fix the problem. Please reply back here when you're ready to continue on.

I'd also need you to check something please: if you pick up the line and listen carefully, do you hear a few beeps or a fast/stutter tone prior to the dial tone?

Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.