Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

Just purchased the phone with 4hand sets and I'm trying to

Customer Question

Just purchased the phone with 4hand sets and I'm trying to connect them all up I cannot seem to do this task can you help with instruction thankyou
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: it is 15200 base unit and
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Just installed this am and just trying too set up the extra handsets and there is no dial tone on the extra handsets
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: l want to be able to answer the phone from from the handsets also to make calls as l would like to have the handsets around the house in different locations.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Louie replied 2 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, re-confirm and post back if this is with a VTech 15200 cordless phone system.