Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO SET UP VOICE MAIL. MY PHONE SAYS IT

Customer Question

I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO SET UP VOICE MAIL. MY PHONE SAYS IT DOESN'T HAVE IT SET UP
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: ONLY A FEW MONTHS OLD
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: A FEW WEEKS
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: YES, SOMETIMES WE DON'T HAVE A DIAL TONE
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 2 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base unit (or outside of the package - if you still have that).

2) When you say "MY PHONE SAYS IT DOESN'T HAVE IT SET UP", WHEN is that heard?

3) What phone service provider (phone company) do you have for this phone line?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I may NOT be available by phone. Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I found the book that told me how to set up the voice mail, so I don't feel I should have to pay the $30.00 THANK YOU FOR TRYING
Expert:  Greg A. replied 2 months ago.

Hi again,

Its good to know that the system working for you.

If my input helped in ANY way (sometimes asking the right question leads to a solution), please consider rating my service at a high level (5-star is my goal). This is how I am compensated for the time spent with you, and how I help support my family.
You should see some "stars" (and SUBMIT button) to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them (you may have REFRESH your screen) or can not use them.

Take Care, Greg A.

(im)